The Allen Avenue Stylist Pull Policy
- You will be charged a 20% restock fee on the overall amount, the day you pull product (non-negotiable).
- You are unable to pull any pieces that are: consigned, delicate, white/high neck. The Allen Avenue reserves the right to approve all pieces individually.
- You must fill out the application form below completely - if your submission is accepted, a member of our team will reach out to arrange the pull appointment.
- As security, The Allen Avenue will take a credit card number. Any lost or damaged items will be invoiced accordingly at full retail price to the credit card.
- You agree to take full responsibility and care for all items whilst in your possession.
- Must submit 5 -10 photos after the shoot that we can publish on our social channels.
- Must tag @_theallenavenue_ on Instagram and @theallenavenue on Facebook visibly in all social media posts in the photo on social posts
- Must credit The Allen Avenue for wardrobe (ie. Stylist: John Smith, Wardrobe: The Allen Avenue)
- The signor will give The Allen Avenue full credit in print, online, social media or on television.
- A copy of the publication in which the item will be used will be sent The Allen Avenue if relevant.
- The Allen Avenue reserves the right to use the images for its own promotional purposes across all social media channels.
- The item/s must be returned in the same condition in which they were received by the RETURN DATE. This includes labels and price tags in original condition. For events and appearances, garments MUST BE DRYCLEANED before returning.
- Stylist will be charged full price for any missing or damaged items
- All pieces must be returned within 72 hours (unless otherwise approved in advance)
- The Allen Avenue reserves the right to invoice full value for any items not received back by the agreed-upon RETURN DATE.
Message Section Below:
In the message section below please include the following information:
- Media Outlet or Publication, or Company
- Instagram Handle
- Website or Portfolio
- Pull Date
- Shoot Date
- Return Date
- Please tell us a bit about your photoshoot, film production or event:
- Pieces that you are interested in using.
Ways to get in contact with us
E-mail: email@example.com (Or by filling out the form below)